The American Accounts Payable Association (AAPA), in coordination with the American Payroll Association (APA), has been providing support, education, and representation to payroll and finance professionals for more than 25 years. The American Payroll Association (APA) commissioned the design and launch of a practitioner-based journal to engage the interest of an underserved segment of accounting professionals.
- AP Journal Online, a bi-monthly online news magazine, including concept, design, editorial, and promotion
- In the redesign of AAPA marketing materials, PRI developed a consistent look and feel for all AAPA publications and marketing material, including email, website design, print, educational presentations, and live webinars and video-on-demand
- AP Journal Online has been published without interruption for more than two years, and we have built an impressive and educational online editorial archive.
- AAPA gained more than 600 new members within the first year of publication of AP Journal Online.
- The association’s Annual Congress (the largest accounts payable and payroll expo/workshops) attendance has increased 300% year-over-year.
- Working with AAP, PRI helped create their first-ever member-based editorial advisory board.
- PRI has established a consistent editorial and visual style for AP Online Journal and all other accompanying marketing materials, which further solidifies the association’s message.
- PRI manages the acquisition and writing of all editorial content, and participates in the APA/AAPA Annual Congress including participation in the editorial advisory board meeting that sets the agenda for the year.
- PRI provides strategic guidance on membership development and revenue-generating educational promotions linked to AP Journal Online.
- PRI instituted a quarterly “Open House” marketing campaign, targeting unregistered AP professionals. The campaign included a special issue of AP Journal Online with a targeted online landing page to enlist new members and Annual Congress participants.
- The success of AP Journal Online contributed to the creation of the American Accounts Payable Association (AAPA) in 2009.
- Website development
- Search engine optimization
- Web analytics
- Design and branding
- Print services
- Customized solution delivery
- Email/newsletter marketing campaigns
- Editorial, content, and style
- Marketing strategy and consultation
- PRI continues to support the APA & AAPA with a strategic approach to grow the brand, membership, and to provide high-value content.
- PRI continues to work with APA, AAPA, and AP Journal Online to creatively expand their success with custom solutions that promote growth, expansion, resulting in more and better member benefits.